Property Wealth Creation What Happens To The Capitalist System When So Much Of A Nation's Wealth Is In The Hands Of So Few?

What happens to the capitalist system when so much of a nation's wealth is in the hands of so few? - property wealth creation

That is not enough people left without paying their bills and start paying your bills?

Now I know all about creating wealth - I am an investor, I can create my own wealth through the mobilization of capital for productive purposes - this does not patronize me and I do not think so. Increasing the concentration of wealth at a rate much faster than the accumulation, which can be objectively demonstrated.

For those who believe that the distribution of wealth and income is relevant, I ask - always? Even if a person has, for example, 95% of total wealth and the spending is not it? A kind of rhetorical question, as an honest person must admit that the extreme concentration could lead to a total system failure. Something like Monopoly - A player receives any money or property, and the game ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment