Aquapac Underwater Camera Bag Will This Camera Case Design Work?

Will this camera case design work? - aquapac underwater camera bag

I have a camera similar http://www.techshout.com/images/kodak-c513.jpg
and the will to execute it (maximum depth) of -40 meters Aquapac but I can not go to 15 and the lens moves Aquapac lens distorts the image so (but only under water). Here's my idea. I want to buy this http://www.littleadventureshop.co.uk/images/P/OUTDOOR-PRODUCTS_Waterproof_Boxes.jpg, but he believes he can not be flooded. if the plan is to buy a block of wood the size of the device in it (unless it affects the transparent front and) rear side and fill with grape foam (if you do not know who the growing foam ), then I think to put my camera in the Aquapac Aquapac and in the box (which is good when it escapes, but does not distort the lens.) Then plan a weight attached to the S DivingTrinidad neutral buoyancy.
seems plausible?
Ideas about how the device on and off through the box?
I thought a bolt with a washer around it. then screw it off even.
Plez all the help I found!
My questions for more information and ask if you need more information about them. THANKS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems ridiculous. The song has have a waterproof camera? I do not know understand your question so complicated

Post a Comment