White Genital Herpes Pictures Genital Herpes? Please Help?

Genital herpes? please help? - white genital herpes pictures

in 17th and I've only had sex once.
I know for a fact that HES own, there are only a few months in search of his physique (which is also uneven, and her doctor said it was OK), and I was his first as well.
I have small little white bumps on my labia. very small, hardly noticeable.
Scabies, are not or difficult to achieve before. & I've had for a very long time. Years.
the few that are on my lips started to hurt and burning of the skin is red around. could simply have sex (that was) 3 days ago and harassed?

If it helps, I've spoken at the time. But I also know pure HES HES, because a good friend of mine.

Do I have genital herpes? I have a lot of research and are not really like any of the imagesAll .. Pleasse help):

0 comments:

Post a Comment