Recurring Itchy Bumps To Blister On Buttocks Itchy Recurring Rash!?

Itchy Recurring Rash!? - recurring itchy bumps to blister on buttocks

I have an unsightly rash to come into my heart and keeps spreads to the shoulders. In its large clusters of small red bumps and itching really bad. No blisters or oozing of any kind .... itches! My first outbreak was in the last day of my trip to Mexico in April. So far, their reaccured twice. I use hydrocortisone cream and it seems to help, they disappear, but they keep coming back! It seems to be well distributed. It seems to be contagious, as my friend or not. If you have any idea what could be causing this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an allergic reaction to something. Stop scratching and to keep a hydrocortisone cream.
Aveeno Oatmeal Lotion also works well.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an allergic reaction to something. Stop scratching and to keep a hydrocortisone cream.
Aveeno Oatmeal Lotion also works well.

Post a Comment