Application Letter For Trainee Dental Nurse What Is The Next Part Of The Application Process For A State Of Illinois Job?

What is the next part of the application process for a state of illinois job? - application letter for trainee dental nurse

I went to counseling in Rockford. Then I filled my application for an apprentice of social services. Then I received a letter that I have an A, B or C. He said nothing in the letter, with the exception of the county and I am applying for my name and address. I was wondering if someone knows whether I am getting on a list somewhere a job has become vacant? We need to think about it? Should I try to apply, to call or online job open? Anyone can help me would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 comments:

Helpful Answers said...

Here is the FAQ Web site Illinois party 4 is

I hope your questions will be answered here and if not, there is a phone number.

Good luck.

http://work.illinois.gov/exam_faq.htm

Post a Comment