Progressive Cataract Do I Have A Cataract? (age 17)?

Do I have a cataract? (age 17)? - progressive cataract

Two years ago I realized the vision of my left eye had deteriorated since I left when I noticed a concert by far. It was so small that I do not follow, but now has deteriorated.

from about 5 feet from my face, my left eye blurry, as my duty is clear. My peripheral vision is very good, my reality is not dry or desire to cry, and I do not know what is wrong

Ive looked online simulations of various eye problems, and that seems to fit (blurred vision at distance, the slow but steady emergence), but I'm only 17 and cataracts usually occur in older people. .

seen? I panicked and worried that I'm blind! (Eye disease does not work in my family, BTW)

Oh, are not suitable for diabetics, because it is linked to eye problems

1 comments:

ash said...

Cataract was not really at an advanced age. in 16th and now I have a star on the left eye and the surgery that I must go
I had a star in his right eye, but I had surgery on her. Recently I have started to take over for me, I think I started gettin to 13 years, and I was born with them, something like this ...

Post a Comment