Guitar Hero 3 Dongle Guide Can The Wireless Receiver/dongle From Guitar Hero Pick Up More Than One Guitar?

Can the wireless receiver/dongle from guitar hero pick up more than one guitar? - guitar hero 3 dongle guide

I recently bought a pack of Guitar Hero 3 from eBay and do not come with a wireless receiver / dongle. I tried to think of the seller, but have not received reply. I read somewhere that the receiver can receive the signal on a guitar, is that true? I shall also give that person the bad reviews, he forgot to mention that there do not see a receiver in the package? Thank you all:)

1 comments:

caserrr said...

No, I think, you collect more than one .... If you really do not think the seller, then I give them a bad review difinitely ... suggests that "forgot" to mention only the benefit of the doubt, give the best possible way to ... In any case, would be hard to find or too expensive ..... yeah they're $ 20 at Red Octane (the company that manufactures guitars) http:// / www.redoctane.com guitar-hero / Acc ...

Yes, this means a significant burden of having to produce, but you can probably find a cheap on ebay or something

Post a Comment