Northeast Georgia Animal Shelter What's A Nice, Small, Affordable College Near Northeast Georgia?

What's a nice, small, affordable college near northeast Georgia? - northeast georgia animal shelter

I am twenty years old, currently at the University of Georgia. My problem is that UGA is too great, and I was unhappy. I love the campus and the people, but how easy to lose yourself in the classroom. Extreme family drama in my first year my grades shot to hell by myself in the academic probation. In addition to the work of the school, I had to cope with depression and to go see a therapist. This year, think that I will be dismissed.

I am at a college near home (in the northeast corner of Georgia), preferably in the state with a small campus and a fine / studio arts program. Truett and I looked at Brenau and several others, but I can not decide. There is someone there who can recommend a good college?

2 comments:

stinger3... said...

Have the Piedmont College? It is only an hour north of Athens, Demorest. I taught in school and had classes that are only 30 students - max. I think it is a private university, so that recruitment can be made. The faculty is also very good. I think you should check: www.piedmont.edu

johny rotten said...

Virginia Tech

Post a Comment